Trekking Mount Rinjani is an extraordinary adventure but many people are afraid to practice it without using the services of a tour guide. Though it’s not as difficult as it seems and here we provide some tips so you can start climbing to Mount Rinjani by yourself and safely.
Here are tips for novice climbers who want to do trekking or hiking mount Rinjani without a tour guide :
1. Prepare physically and mentally
2. Prepare costs, equipment, food-beverages, medicines and climbing permits
3. Knowing the transportation route leading to Mount Rinjani
4. Know the terrain and hiking trails of Mount Rinjani
5. Start climbing Mount Rinjani
6. Return home safely.